Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Now U 40 sumthin!

Sitting here listening to Pandora working on my 1st attempt at blogging. I've titled my blog " Can I Get Up Now"  a verse from the Kirk Franklin & Toby Mac song I AM GOD!! Just like Jacob wrestled with GOD & refused to let go until he the LORD blessed him in (Genesis 32: 26), I'm in this fight til the end. I reflect on time wasted, bad decisions, and the many foolish thing's I've done throughout the years and I've come to this conclusion. What a great testimony I have!! GOD is good and I have NOTHING to complain,whine, or cry about. Just like the LORD gave Jacob a new name, I to became a new creature back in 1997 when I gave my life to CHRIST JESUS!

Well now I'm 40 sumthin! What now!! Well I'm glad you asked. I will no longer hesitate to try something new out of fear of the unknown and concern about what people think. (HOW CRAZY IS THAT!) I have alot of territory to cover in a short time but the work ain't hard 4 " I can do all things through CHRIST JESUS who strengthens me!! Bout to make some moves now holla back. (lol) Look out for my website in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. This is GREAT!!! I am mad you beat me to it...but really this is nice....

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete